On a journey with God in the midst of the world at the present moment.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

An Awsome Creator



Lately I start my morning commutes to work in the darkness. Most days during the week Sean and I exchange emails before I head out. He has a great sense of being and he usually sends me off laughing with a good joke or pleasant sarcasm. We are silently working on improving his electronic prowess.

I'm on the train and heading north right as the morning light starts to show. I was on the train and for whatever reason I was delayed in starting my morning prayers. I was getting through the Wednesday morning canticle (Judith 16: 2-3a, 13-15). I just finished the verse, " Let every creature serve you; for you spoke, and they were made, you sent forth your spirit, and they were created; no one can resist your word." I looked up and out the window to reflect on the verse and the picture shown is what I was welcomed to. What a glorious way for God to say good morning to me.

All I can say is God the creator of all things visible and invisible. What a beautiful world He has created."

No comments:

Post a Comment